Wine Tours of Napa and Wine Tours of the Napa Country without leaving the city- call for details
You’re invited to an urban tasting trip to three of San Francisco’s wine bars,
hosted by a knowledgeable resident and wine enthusiast. Sample wines by the glass, or in flights designed to showcase California’s best wine An urban, hip retreat for the wine enthusiast where the traditional and new meet. Each tour, you’ll taste a selection of great wines at San Francisco’s most dynamic, intimate and beautiful spaces.
Perfect for: Anyone interested in wine, in California’s wine industry,
and those who want to enjoy San Francisco the way residents do!
When: 5:30-8:30pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays; 4-7pm Saturdays
Cost: $120. Wine and snacks included. Gratuities are not included.
- Around the World in 80 Drinks: Napa Valley Restaurant Month (lyke2drink.blogspot.com)
- Wine Events: Week of Mar. 19 (sfwine.wordpress.com)
- Coastline Equals “D’vine” Wine (dvinewinetime.wordpress.com)
- A Celebration of Marriage at Vintners Inn in Wine Country (7×7.com)
- Can Napa Get Its Groove Back? (7×7.com)
- Merola Opera Program Announces “A Royal Affair,” Annual Benefit and Silent Auction (7×7.com)
- Cakebread Cellars Dinner at Vinifera Bistro (cellarblog.org)
- SF Room Service | Liquor, Beer & Wine Delivery in San Francisco (exploresanfrancisco.biz)
- Napa Valley Sangiovese: An Appreciation (corkdork.typepad.com)
- The Magical Media Tour: Part 1 (winebiznews.blogspot.com)